A downloadable game
Do you have what it takes to journey into the dungeon? To take on foul beasts in search of treasure, glory, and the fate of the world? Well, you probably don't if you haven't had a balanced breakfast! Or lunch! Or second breakfast!
That's where CONSUMO comes in. Your job is to keep the adventurers nice and fed throughout their battles. The meals you cook for them can heal them or enhance their attributes, or both if you concoct the right recipes! Feel free to cook up whatever your heart desires, but certain ingredients will only change certain stats!
Welcome to the pre-alpha! Wow!!! What's available now is a free demo that includes a tutorial and a basic level. We have a lot more ideas on what we want to include in this game, but we finally got a playable version out, and development will be continuing into the future. Be sure to check here for updates!
This demo build only only contains one fight and one cooking vessel. More are on the way!
- WASD - move player/throw direction
- SPACE - jump
- LEFT CLICK - hold/throw left item
- RIGHT CLICK - hold/throw right item
- SHIFT - precise aim
- E - interact/chop food
- Q - inventory (super not finished, currently only works with mouse and keyboard)
- ESC - pause
There is gamepad support, but it's currently limited. Thank you for your patience.
List of Known Bugs:
- If gamepad is used, unplugging mid game will crash the game.
- Soups will sometimes render in front of dialog boxes.
- On second playthough, musical cues do not work.
- If you try to throw an ingredient while standing next to a pot that's cooking something, your ingredient will go into the pot and the recipe being cooked will fall to the floor.
- Wall/corner collision errors.
- Food will continue to cook (and burn) during cutscenes.
I expect this list will grow some time soon. If you notice any while playing, please let us know!
Director: Charles Painter
Lead Programmer: Seth Burchfield
Character/Enemy Design: Myung Sub Cho
Quality Testing: Jackson Moore
Menu Design: Phillip Jauregui
Combat Design: Zac Chin
Player Design: Joshua Wyatt
Myung Sub Cho
Download the zip file, extract it, and run the .exe! Should be that simple!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.